Can’t see it on the map? It may be hidden by something else.
Click on any item in the list below to bring its icon to the top
SATNAV: DE45 1BT
- 1. Bath Gardens Well Dressings five dressings in the Bath Gardens, the public gardens on the north side of Rutland Square (near the Royal Bank of Scotland).
- 2. Garden of Remembrance Well Dressing in the small Garden of Remembrance leading off the Bath Gardens
- 3. Buxton Road Well Dressing at the junction of Buxton Road and Bath Street
- 4. All Saints Church Well Dressing on South Church Street, next to one of the entrances to the churchyard
- 5. Butter Market Well Dressing in a small paved area on the north side of King Street
- 6. Churchyard Well Dressing in the churchyard, near the south door of All Saints Church
Show Past Well Dressings