1. Art Box Well Dressings 3 Well Dressings at the Art Box (former telephone kiosk) at the entrance to the railway station car park
2. Primary School Well Dressing outside Whaley Bridge Primary School on Buxton Road, just south of the railway bridge
3. Holy Trinity Church Well Dressing outside Holy Trinity Church on Buxton Road, about 200m south of the Primary School
4. Taxal & Fernilee School Well Dressing on Park Road Green (on Macclesfield Road, at its junction with Reddish Road, about 250m from the Buxton Road traffic lights)
5. Uniting Church Well Dressing
6. Canal Basin Well Dressings
Show Past Well Dressings
How to get there
Whaley Bridge is located just south of the A6 between Buxton and Stockport.
CAR: use SK23 7HT for satnav
There is a public Car Park adjacent to the main Well Dressing at the Canal Basin. Elsewhere in the town on-street parking is relatively easy.
BUS:Mondays to Saturdays: at least 2 per hour to Buxton, Stockport and Manchester Airport; at least 6 services per day to New Mills; 3 services per day to Macclesfield. Sundays: hourly to Buxton, Stockport and Manchester Airport; 3 services to Macclesfield; 2 services to New Mills.
TRAIN:Every Day: at least 1 per hour from Buxton, Stockport and Manchester.