1. Coldwell End Well Dressing in the churchyard of the Methodist Church
2. Bank Top Well on the south side of Main Street between Coldwell and the Farmyard pub
3. Holywell on Holywell Lane near its junction with Main Street
4. Fountain Well at the Fountain in Fountain Square. There are also a number of very small Well Dressing boards on the steps of the Fountain.
5. Reading Room Well in the churchyard of All Saints Church, against the north wall of the Church. The Well Dressing takes its name from its former location, at the Old Reading Room on the opposite side of Church Street
6. School Well Dressing outside All Saints CE Primary School, just east of All Saints Church
7. Guides’ Well Dressing
8. Playgroup Well Dressing
9. All Saints Church Flower Festival
10. Youth Club Well Dressing
11. Coldwell (until 2016)
Show Past Well Dressings
On occasions when a Flower Festival is held in All Saints Church on different dates from the main Well Dressing event, a Well Dressing board will often feature in the Church as part of the Festival.
How to get there
Youlgrave is located on a minor road about 3.5km southwest of a junction with A6 between Bakewell and Rowsley.
CAR: use DE45 1WN for satnav
Use the car parks provided for the event.
BUS:Mondays to Saturdays: hourly from Bakewell. Sundays: every 2 hours from Bakewell, Hartington and Sheffield.