1. Market Place Well Dressing at the Old Pump in the centre of the Market Place
2. St Mary and All Saints Church Well Dressing in the porch of the “Crooked Spire” Church
3. Spital Cemetery Well Dressing inside the bottom gate of Spital Cemetery, near the junction of Hady Hill and Spital Lane
4. Methodist Church Well Dressing
5. The Pavements Centre Well Dressing
6. Peacock Centre Well Dressing
7. Church of the Annunciation Well Dressing
8. Cannon Court Well
9. Rose Hill United Reformed Church Well Dressing
Show Past Well Dressings
How to get there
Chesterfield is located in the north east part of Derbyshire on the A61, A617 and A619 roads
CAR: use S40 1QR for satnav
There is some time limited on street parking available, alternatively use the multi-storey car park on New Beetwell Street or, at weekends, the Town Hall car park off Rose Hill.
BUS:Every Day: regular services from most parts of Derbyshire, also from Sheffield, Worksop, Mansfield and Nottingham.
TRAIN: frequent services, including various through trains from London, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Paignton, Plymouth, Penzance, Bournemouth, Brighton, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, York, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Grantham, Peterborough, Ely and Norwich