1. Hollybush Road Well a short distance along Hollybush Road from the crossroads
2. Duffield Well next to the restored old village pump, on Duffield Lane (the main road from Burton-upon-Trent)
3. Needwood School Well outside a house on Yoxall Road, just beyond the School
4. Memorial Well Dressings 2 dressings in the churchyard of All Saints Church
5. Memorial Well Dressing (until 2009)
6. Green Farm Well Dressing
7. Bus Shelter Well Dressing
Show Past Well Dressings
There is also a decorated village name board near the Duffield Well.
How to get there
Newborough is located on the B5234 between Burton-upon-Trent and Abbots Bromley.
CAR: use DE13 8SF for satnav
Usually no problem parking in or near the village.
BUS: no service on Sundays and Bank Holidays. On other days service operates from Burton-upon-Trent and Uttoxeter approximately every 2 hours. A service from Abbot's Bromley and return operates four times a week.