All about Well Dressing in the Derbyshire tradition
FORMER WELL DRESSING LOCATION - LAST DRESSED IN 2018
In 2018, there were three:
1. Primary School Well Dressing outside the School, at the top of Goldhill
2. Community Hall Well Dressing outside the Community Hall on Church Street
3. Tansley Residents Well Dressing in the garden of a cottage on Church Street, facing Ashley Close
4. Methodist Church Well Dressing
5. Church Street Well Dressing
6. Holy Trinity Church Well Dressing
7. Old Rectory Well Dressing
8. Holly Lane Well Dressing
9. Village Hall Well Dressing
10. Village Hall Well Dressing (2004)
11. Mais Close Well Dressing
Show Past Well Dressings
How to get there
Tansley is located on the A615 Matlock to Alfreton road, about 2.5km east of Matlock.
CAR: use DE4 5FE for satnav
There is on-street parking in Church Street. At busy times, you may need to drive some distance along the street to find a space.
BUS:Mondays to Saturdays: hourly from Matlock; every 2 hours from Alfreton, with some services Clay Cross and Old Tupton. A few of the services run to the village centre, but most stop on the A615 near the end of Church Street. Sundays: no service.