All about Well Dressing in the Derbyshire tradition
- August 10 to August 17, 2023
- Dedication: August 10, 6:00p.m. starting at the Unitarian Chapel.
- Wells in the Making: August 7 to 9, various times in the garage at the rear of Rowan House on Main Road.
Show Past Well Dressings
- 1. Village Well Dressing on the main village street, opposite the house entrance (not the car park entrance) of the Nightingale Centre.
- 2. Children’s Well Dressing in the grounds of the Unitarian Old Chapel.
How to get there
Great Hucklow is located about 1km east of the B6049 between Bradwell and Tideswell; about 2km west of Foolow.
CAR: use SK17 8RH for satnav
At busy times a car park is provided in a field on the edge of the village. At other times there is no difficulty parking in the village.
BUS: Mondays to Saturdays: at least every 2 hours from Buxton; every 2 hours from Bakewell, Castleton and Sheffield; about 5 per day from Baslow. Sundays: 3 per day from Buxton and Sheffield.