All about Well Dressing in the Derbyshire tradition
FORMER WELL DRESSING LOCATION
1. Laurel Hall Well at the well next to Laurel Hall, the Village Hall on Main Street
2. Children’s Well Dressing on the drive of The Thatched Cottage on Main Street
3. Primary School Well Dressing in the churchyard of All Saints Church on Church Lane
4. Old Reading Room Well Dressing
5. Children’s Well Dressing (until 2014)
6. Elm Tree Well Dressing
Show Past Well Dressings
How to get there
Heath is located just north of the A6175, about 0.5 km west of Junction 29 of the M1.
CAR: use S44 5SA for satnav
There is usually no difficulty in parking in the village.
BUS:Mondays to Saturdays: every ½ hour from Chesterfield and Mansfield; hourly from Nottingham, Williamthorpe and Bolsover; every 2 hours from Crystal Peaks. Sundays: hourly from Chesterfield, Mansfield and Nottingham.